Senior Mobile Developer – App Master Ninja
We are looking for an exceptional Mobile Developer to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
As a Mobile App Master Ninja we expect from you to be a highly driven, consumer oriented mobile developer to join our growing mobile engineering team. Your primary focus will be development of mobile applications. Alongside hands-on feature development, you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
You will work in a cross-functional team, built for mobile, with engineers crafting iOS, Android and Backend systems on different layers of the infrastructure that will define the product. We are looking for your expertise to get sh*t done! We want you to be the light on the debugging process darkness!
We encourage our developers to experiment and elaborate new astonishing magic tricks giving the freedom to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our apps highly performant.
You will be part of the decision-making process of which features are most important to build first. You will also help set up our team processes for testing and deployment and set the tone for mobile team culture.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come and be part of building the future of mobile applications!
What you will do
- Be at the forefront of developing the functionality for new user-facing features of mobile apps, as well as improving existing ones.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with, consisting of developers, designers, testers and the product owner.
- Create the detailed technical feature specifications needed for development.
- Use your understanding of the product and our business goals to create solid and high quality solutions in line with our long-term strategy.
- Drive squad projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Review the code of other developers to stay up-to-date with the entirety of the app’s source, and provide insightful feedback that they can benefit from.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Create relevant technical documentation and keep it up-to-date as necessary.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience building Android apps.
- A strong self-starter, operationally focused; a problem-solver.
- You have been creating code for many years and have mastered mobile development; Developing iOS and Android applications from scratch feels like second nature to you.
- Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C or Java code is as easy for you to read and write as plain text.
- You have worked with various web services (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- You have a good sense for UX and UI.
- You are convinced that writing unit tests is part of the job.
- You use Github (or similar) and have collaborated with other devs on various projects (open source experience is a huge plus!)
- You are a team player and have no problem working on a source with other developers.
- You enjoy solving inefficiencies and you are self-motivated.
- Your level of English is good and you are eager to improve.