iOS Engineer - IPAs Wizards
We are looking for master iOS Developers to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
The IPAs Wizards is the team responsible for developing the fastest, the greatest and the best-in-class user experience high-performance iOS apps. When people use our apps they will think that there is some sorcery behind it!
We are building our apps with Swift but Objective-C programming experience is needed as well in order to jump into existing coding bases when required.
We encourage our developers to experiment and elaborate new astonishing sorcery tricks giving the freedom to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our apps highly performant.
You will be part of the decision-making process of which features are most important to build first. You will also help set up our team processes for testing and deployment and set the tone for mobile team culture.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come and be part of building the future of mobile applications!
What you will do
- Contribute to existing iOS apps by adding new features and improving existing ones.
- Help in building iOS Apps ensuring performance and quality.
- Implement features, based on both wireframes and completed designs.
- Create interfaces that are highly optimized for the different variations of iOS devices.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments of the Swift language and share your insights.
- Keep code maintainable through extensive documentation and automated tests.
- Create relevant technical documentation and keep it up-to-date.
- Conduct peer reviews of your fellow iOS developers’ code to stay up to date with the entirety of the app’s source and provide your own feedback along the way.
- Work within a diverse team of developers, designers, testers and product owners.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- A strong self-starter, operationally focused; a problem-solver.
- You are experienced in building mobile apps using Swift and Objective-C.
- Familiar with the VIPER pattern.
- You are familiar using Xcode and Apple developer tools.
- Experience with TestFlight and app submission process.
- You have worked on a few iOS projects and have at least one app on the App Store or a project that you can tell us about.
- You have worked with web services before (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- You care about code quality and know the importance of delivering high quality code bug free.
- You are a team player and have no problem working on a source with other developers.
- You enjoy solving inefficiencies and you are self-motivated.
- Your level of English is good and you are eager to improve.