Full-Stack – Django Unchained
We are looking for the best FullStack Developer to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
The Django Unchained’s is the teamresponsible for delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, backend, and the APIs the glue them together. Employees in this role work closely with our designers, quality assurance, and product teams to create a user experience that fulfill the highest expectation.
We encourage our developers to experiment and elaborate new incredible hacking techniques giving the freedom to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our apps highly performant.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come and be part of building the future!
What you will do
- Develop de Front-end, Backend of our products and build our software architecture.
- Continue the development of existing WebApp’s codebase and import data scripting.
- Write efficient and high-quality codes that drive tomorrow’s climate transformation.
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors and performance issues that occur within the front-end/backend infrastructure.
- Keep code maintainable through extensive documentation and automated tests.
- Create relevant technical documentation and keep it up to date.
- Work within a diverse team of developers, designers, testers and product owners.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- A strong self-starter, operationally focused; a problem-solver.
- Developer at heart and the user’s experience is at the focus of your work.
- Solid understanding of domain based design, data modeling and data structures.
- Experienced with Clean Architecture like TDD.
- Experienced with relational database (SQL) and non-relational database (NoSQL)
- Experienced with Django Framewrok.
- Experienced with web markup languages as HTML and CSS.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- You care about code quality and know the importance of delivering high quality code bug free.
- You are a team player and have no problem working on a source with other developers.
- You enjoy solving inefficiencies and you are self-motivated.
- Your level of English is good and you are eager to improve.