Frontend Engineer - Layout Artist
We are looking for incredible Frontend Developer to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
The Layout Artists is the teamresponsible for creating the best looking, yet elegantly functional and best-in-class user experience high-performance web apps. When people use our apps they will think that there is some magic behind it!
We encourage our developers to experiment and elaborate new frontend master pieces giving the freedom to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our apps highly performant.
You will be part of the decision-making process of which features are most important to build first. You will also help set up our team processes for testing and deployment and set the tone for frontend team culture.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come and be part of building the future of web applications!
What you will do
- Help in building web apps ensuring performance and quality.
- Implement features, based on both wireframes and completed designs.
- Create interfaces that are highly optimized.
- Keep code maintainable through extensive documentation and automated tests.
- Create relevant technical documentation and keep it up to date.
- Conduct peer reviews of your fellow frontend developers’ code to stay up to date with the entirety of the app’s source and provide your own feedback along the way.
- Work within a diverse team of developers, designers, testers and product owners.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- A strong self-starter, operationally focused; a problem-solver.
- You are experienced in building web apps using React/Vue or any other frontend framework and HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Familiar with state management (Redux, Vuex), Typescript/Flow, and RxJs.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest and browser-based debugging tools.
- You have worked on a few frontend projects and have at least one web app or a project that you can tell us about.
- You have worked with web services before (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- You care about code quality and know the importance of delivering high quality code bug free.
- You are a team player and have no problem working on a source with other developers.
- You enjoy solving inefficiencies and you are self-motivated.