Azure DevOps Engineer – Cloud Conductor
We are looking for the best Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of a team dedicated to ensuring that our development and deployment pipelines are efficient, reliable, and scalable. This role is crucial as we expand our services globally, hosted on Azure.
Your expertise in Azure DevOps, alongside your knack for automation, monitoring, and maintaining high standards of quality, will propel our projects to success. We value collaboration, continuous learning, and the ability to handle complex, high-scale infrastructures.
We encourage our developers to experiment and elaborate new incredible hacking techniques giving the freedom to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our apps highly performant.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come and be part of building the future!
What you will do
- Orchestrating and automating workflows using Azure DevOps, ensuring rapid, reliable, and repeatable processes.
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, ensuring a smooth and efficient deployment process.
- Monitoring, identifying, and troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that our services meet high standards of quality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Ensuring system and data security is maintained at a high standard.
- Continuously reviewing and suggesting improvements to our operations and processes.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for operations processes and systems.
- Keep code maintainable through extensive documentation and automated tests.
- Work within a diverse team of developers, designers, testers and product owners.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- A strong self-starter, operationally focused; a problem-solver.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- You care about code quality and know the importance of delivering high quality code bug free.
- You are a team player and have no problem working on a source with other developers.
- A seasoned professional with substantial experience in Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and infrastructure automation.
- Proficient in scripting and automation with tools such as PowerShell, ARM Templates, and Azure CLI.
- Strong knowledge of container orchestration with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Azure Monitor, Log Analytics or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and technologies.
- You value continuous learning, staying updated with industry best practices and trends.
- You enjoy solving inefficiencies and you are self-motivated.
- Your level of English is good and you are eager to improve.