We are looking for a master UX Designer to join our team.
We are passionate about building the future using cutting-edge technology to improve people's lives.
As a GeniUX of user interaction / experience you should love the challenge of designing complex and powerful user interfaces that also are simple and incredible easy to use.
We want you to be the voice that guides our multidisciplinary teams to get the most innovative products and delivering an efficient and graceful experience that people can actually feel the different textures of the interfaces!
You should like clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts; transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional pieces of art, I mean user interfaces.
If all this sounds exciting to you, then come help us build the future!
What you will do
- Work together with your fellow cross-functional teammates, consisting of designers, frontend and backend developers, QA engineers and product owners.
- Take over the existing UX designs and visual styleguides of the mobile and web applications on our projects, and improve on them using your own creativity and customer research tools.
- Create new ideas and concepts that improve the overall User Experience of our mobile and web applications.
- Prototype and test new features using quick wireframes as well as high-fidelity prototypes, then iterate on the results for the best possible outcome.
- Be the voice of the user in the company and consequently push things forward in terms of innovative and useful features.
- Moderate ideation sessions with your team in order to collectively improve the knowledge about the User Experience and the guidelines you’ve set for it.
- Review the results of the development efforts with regards to the UX guidelines and provide feedback to both developers and testers.
- Conduct planning sessions with the product owner and other stakeholders to create a roadmap for implementing new feature adaptations and changes.
- Plan and conduct user testing sessions, focus groups and personal interviews with real life customers to gain insights about what they want from your applications.
- Coordinate and execute A/B tests with the development team to find the perfect variation of app feature XYZ.
Who you are
- Someone who has a sense of humor.
- You have a keen eye for good design and can spot 1px errors with the naked eye.
- You have worked on UX designs for mobile and web applications alike and have created first-class experiences for both at one point or another during your career.
- Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or a similar tool is your favorite toy of the day. You’re at a similar level with other design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- There are some great differences between designing for web versus mobile devices, and you can easily elaborate on a few of them.
- You can demonstrate your ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design through your portfolio and during a real-life test.
- UX patterns and Web typography don’t scare you.
- Working with people is one of the more important things of your day. You’re not afraid to approach people to get their feedback and opinions, let them try out your prototypes or to show them some quick sketches and wireframes.